Oh yea~ my eye feeling uncomfortable again, even I stop to wear lens for 2 weeks ago... aiks~ went to the bandar perda Ophthalmology, they said need to book appointment, the next appointment on this coming December, so FULL! after that I go to kota permai "Vista" there have a look, luckily don't need to do any appointment then can direct check my eyes, it's a new clinic for ophthalmology, and inside there quite class and not bad. The doctor said my eyes cornea(眼角膜) get hurt, cause of few reason, but I lazy to explain, hehe~ the doctor said if I just keep it like that, if my eyes cornea continue to get hurt, then I need to do operation~ when I'm in the clinic, I saw so many banner about laser, and when I go into the room, suddenly the one of a scene of Final Destination is appear on my mind, ishhh! It's scary! after that the doctor gave me a big box of the eyes drops... use for a month for every single dayS, hope my eyes recover soon and won't getting hurt~
No comments:
Post a Comment