Finally, yesterday can wear my lens back, visited doctors for twice only recover a bit, the doctor said the layer of my eyes getting hurt, if I'm still continue like that, sure will buta in once day... the doctor warning me. Actually I need to let my eye rest for at least 2 weeks or 1 months then can only wear my lens back... but, only one week, i wear it back d, haiz~
Now a days, I like to play nail arts... hehe~ may be cause of my co-worker, she teach me so mu
ch about it and she special make a fake nails to me, quite touch~ because my nails are very small and small, smaller than 10 years old kid... it's the 1st set I had it, it's special... I love it!
and I was bought so much nails art's things too, and draw by myself... hehe~ my skill still haven't reach the level... cause I'm just start to learning it, Jia you!
Last week always go to shopping and accompany my friends shopping, almost pokai already, haiz~ I was tried the dresses... quite nice, can give me some idea? the white or black suit to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment