2011/09/02

❤ my Closest and Dearest friend ❤

Thanks for your accompany, I'm feeling better. As I told you, just only in front of you and beside you, I can only feel comfortable and feel relax, I can only take off my masks, because you are the one who know me well and we can read thru the heart sometimes without any word and info, you're the one who always beside me when I'm not really okay, I know your shoulder and your hug will always here for me.

I'm very appreciate the relation between us since we meet until now... I think it's been almost 6 yearS right? I know it won't be end right? as our promise, there's nothing and no one can break our friendship or relation.

In the future, if your girlfriend or your wife asking about your passed, you just tell them that I'm just a normal girl, nothing special, and nothing good too. If they asking about who's Janet, you just tell them I'm just your best friend, childhood's friend, junior, or just tell them I'm yours sister like before how we were. And please do not share our memories and any things to the third party even how close is she with you or even your wife. I'll do it same too, those sweet memories I'll only keep it up and thank you to brought it to me. I know you won't tell others, but just let me selfish somemore can? I just hope that this wonderful memories only you and me know in this world. I never and won't share it out to any third party even my future guy. I'll just tell him that I got a wonderful and perfect puppy love with a good guy before.

I know you will wonder right? that's because even how the people said you, or whatever they do, what I saw, I'm still the one who always trust you without any condition since before till now, just only your words. That's why you're still a perfect and a good guy in my heart. =)

Sometimes, may be can say that I treat you just like my brother like how we were before... am I still the same with you? As you said, we're still the closest and dearest friend right? You're always the special in my heart and no one can replace you, and hope that you're same with me too. Thanks for being my bestie and acc with me, I just left you only, because the ms.P not staying with me anymore. you're the only one who I can share every things with you. Appreciate ❤ ^^V

Dear, please do take care of yourself as well, arrange your time as well when you back to your jungle, if not the bus will not waiting for you to school, I've no the qualify to wake you up in every morning again, but if you need, of course I'll do so...I know I'm "cheong hei", just like your second mum, but I'm not your mum har~ and take care of your voice to sing more good songs and continue your hobby. Jia you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment