2011/09/05

Drawing





I found out 4 pieces of the papers which I drawn. It's last time I draw it while I'm waiting my friend to go back together at Kim Castle Cafe and enjoy their singing. Oh yea, it's an enjoy when I'm listening to you singing... the sound bottom from my heart. hehe~

I just realise that I was take part of a drawing lesson before when I was primary school. But my drawing skill is not so good, except fill up the colors, I'm very expert with it, haha!

That day I just cincai to use a pencil and some papers to draw... I just find out the papers. The pictures is showing quite...... and the inside meaning quite deep too, may be only the psycologist can get the meaning. Cause I think no one can get it, may be somebody or someone can really get the feeling from the pictures? who knows? haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment