2011/07/14

Old doesn't meant any things

I met my cousin just now.. there's a good news and a bad news... the bad news is, he broke up with his girl friend, and the good news is he just get back together with his ex ex ex ex ex girl friend... which is 10 years ago puppy love when they were secondary school. They just get back together for 2 days, I'm here to congraz to them stay sweet long long.

Just now he bring me go to "curi-curi" take a look his girl friend who is working at there. I'm the first person who know this, I can feel he's so happy and exited. And I can also feel that how sweet are them~
Before my cousin, he's such a very handsome guy that I used to admire too, but now he looks like a uncle already, muahaha~ the girl, opps~ may I call her as woman? haha! the pretty woman is older than the uncle a year... I know may be he's care of that, I told him, It's doesn't a matter if they really love each other... and in this technology earth, I think there's no so many people will care about the old right?
OLD doesn't meant anythings and can't stop ur love or effect ur relationship...

ps: I promised u help u keep it as secret just now... I write here they also don't know who are you lar, coz as you know I've so so so so so many cousinssS~ haha! and you also won't view this...

This's just a story between a couple which broke up for 10 years ago and now get back together, continue their puppy love after 10 years. Sweeeeet~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment