2011/07/25

modelling~

Just come back from the Key Hair Salon, modelling for their video clip, it's the first salon video clip at penang. The director was shocked when he know I just dye black in color... haha~ he was headache when he knew that, cause hard to set a style for me... haiz~ so the chance give to others models, and I just set by a simple and treatment style, shinny and cut some short, now getting short bit than before... and I promised him wanna dye color for next time again, cause he said more suitable for me and easy to help me set style for next time. ><"

When I reached there this morning, so many leng lui are waiting at there, my face show like--> =.="
They are very pretty, and some of them are professional model, suddenly I fell so shy and was shocked that the director ask me to go... really sweat enough... ZZzzzZzz~ because I don't know when my standard or level can compare with those pretty professional models... Some more, others professional are found from the salon staff and senior, but another girl and me only is the director found and got us... feeling 受宠若惊~ haha!

Some more, the photographers said they like my smile, looks sweet and natural, but that's not my best, and I look natural and simple, hehe~ SS-ing... XD
By the way, wait for the video clip come out ba~ stay turned! ^^V
feeling tired, wash my hair more than 5 times in a day... and my ass pain now, sit for half day...ZzZzZz~ but my hair feeling very smooth now... they make me a very expensive treatment and others... my hair just look like the shampoo of the Pantene d model... haha~ just my hair...I said, don't misunderstand @@

No comments:

Post a Comment