



Just come back from Nick's house with my babe, first time to take off my fringe and some curly hair, a new look for Janet~ haha! yea, Im know look more mature now, but I like it! so What?! I feel nice then no any problem already. Im trying to change myself now... improving myself... cause I've no good enough, no pretty enough no rational enough when facing some problems and no mature enough, so Im changing now...to become more good, get more 内涵, more mature, not only my look, with my mind too... Im trying everyday now...
Last week I went to secondary school with my old friends, then go visit my lovely teachers... all teacher are saying who had changed, or look not same like before, when my turn, teacher said: "Janet is never change, the hair, the body, the look......" sweat, may be I also let them "kek tiok", so I've the thinking to change my look... but for my attitude, not because of them, just because of myself.
Im felt that I need to improve my myself and my mind... become more mature, more rational when face on those stupid problems. Just like SY said, I need to improve my 内涵 also. No one is really good enough, everyone also need to improve too...
I need to improve what had failed for... why he/she leave me, why did he/she dont like or hate me... this's all I need to improve, I need to become more mature, more pretty than her, more good than others... I want others "跌破眼镜"on me, I want others feel regret how they thinking of me, I want others feel regret for left me before, I want others take back how they hate me or dont like me before!
So, she's trying to improve herself and days come and go... + U~
No comments:
Post a Comment