If you think that Im the person how are you thinking of, then just go ahead! I used to admit so many times that I dont like to explain so much and say so much, may be Im lazy, and I dont care others how they thinking of me, I'll just let them go and think what they like. I dont care!
It's more than hundred times that I said I dont like to say so much and explain so much... but IF u really come in front of me and direct to ask me, OF COURSE I'll tell you for all what you want to know about! Everytimes also like that, because you didn't come to ask me directly, then just keeping to yourself and think it with yourself, never ask the happen, only think by yourself, that's why there's so much misunderstand!!! After that act like nothing happened, and pretend to be so good with me again, then Im the one dont know what's wrong and what's going on when you beh syok and dont like me! Everytimes I also heard the things from others! why dont you just be more direct? Is it very hard like ask you go to jump into sea for you? Can die meh?!?! Im really hate the word of FAKE!!! I hate how do you pretend to me! Im very feel disappointed on you! Im really dont like to listen our things from others mouth... yea, I dont mind if you keep the things for yourself, but I mind that there's misunderstanding between us... May be you scare I'll angry or sad, but I'll feel more angry, sad and disappointed when Im know not from you! of course I'll angry or sad when you telling me, but I'll feel more happy than all feeling if you direct to tell in front of me what's wrong or what had I done bad to you... you just let me feeling that you are not respect me at all !
No comments:
Post a Comment