2011/12/25

很平安的平安夜

Last night was a very safety night. I went to INTI to attend an event before go to countdown. It's a performance to singing those X'mas song with live band. It's warm when listening to the songs. Until the end of the event, we light up the candle, to pray to the Lord. I really got pray to him:" Dear Lord, it's the first time I'm pray to you, I wish that I can let the things away from my heart, from my world, from my mind... I don't want to care about it again... I don't want to get hurt again... Please~ just a wish only, please... please let it go away~ I'm pray it very hard.

Do the Lord listen to me? Did he receive my wish? Will he approve my wish? I'm not greedy, just a wish only, that's all. The only one I'd pray for damn hard.


After the event, we went to so many places, meet up so many friends... until the end all gang up at the UPR... all at the same place... half of my classmates also at there... so ngam... haha~

I'm feeling good, because last night got people protecting me at there... feel warm... can't say so much dee, SECRET. haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment