2011/11/14

我只想要多些个人的空间

I just need a place that can allow me to rest as well, don't need to 配合 others, can do what I want to do, don't need to consider about will affect other or not, don't need to care about other's feeling, don't need to think about whatever they like or don't! 自己想怎样就怎样!This few weeks, I'm damn miss the life when I'm stay at school hostel, even 宅了点,可是那时候的生活没必要配合着他人,拥有更多的个人空间。stay with a gang of friends is not bad, but i prefer stay alone is more better, at least i dont need to care about others feeling when im doing smth, even listen what type of songs also nobody complain... and I also can control my time as well, what time I wan to sleep also nobody comment...sleep early also nobody disturb... and the most important is wont late go into the class!!! after I move out from school hostel, always late to class, or even direct absent... ><"
I'm not blame that I absent cause of who, but I just realise that before when I'm still stay at school hostel, I never skip class except I'm sick till very bad.

But what to do then? that's my choice, cant regret rite? and can't tell anyone beside me, cause it's dangerous, all also relate to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment