2011/08/28

=(

Why? Is that my fault? even I'm done wrong bit, some times I don't think that's even my fault, but why you all always blame on me? do you guys nothing wrong with it? every times all the fault also blame to me! UNFAIR! I'm not a rubbish always let you to throw the fault to me or let you angry of me! your temper are not really nice, but why I'm the one who always need to "tahan" yours temper? It's that fair to me? It's very obvious that your fault actually, but why should I taking your shit face? No one really understand me... and no one will really stand with me any times...

I'm always keep silent doesn't means that I allow you to bully me or blame on me. I keep silent just cause of I don't want to argue, doesn't meant that I admit what you guys said to me or the fault I done! every times when anythings getting wrong, even none of my business and doesn't include me business, you guys can also find out the way to blame on me! When I'm speechless means that I'm thinking, I'm angry, I'm sad... doesn't meant that I can get you guys bully and blame with any such things!

No comments:

Post a Comment