no any words can represent my feeling, i'm not angry, juz dunno how 2 say......
i'm very busy during last week, b'coz of my fren's birthday......b4 th party day, i juz slept 2 hours only, juz b'coz 2 making th birthday's cake~~wif nickson, amy, vlyn oso..... i giv it....80%....b'coz i'm sure tat, we’ve already succeed in tis time. But ! Wat a pity is….during they pass th cake go 2 th party, they put th cake into th icebox….OMG! I've already remind them so many times tat can nt put th cake into th icebox!! I dunno which th shit guy 2 break it! I’m very disappointed …..finally, whats going on 2 th cake? No nid I'm going 2 write ….I’m nt angry, I juz…..ai….dunno hw 2 voice it….
ps: i noe th cake is SO disgusting....u all no nid 2 comfort me....i swear....i won make cake again ler!!! n nw, i oso won going 2 find th "killer", so! killer, u dun worry i'll cum 2 find u! i won make cake again, u oso no chance 2 break my cake again, u "gam muan" liao boi?! huh?!
i'm speechless nw......n so.....disappointed !!
No comments:
Post a Comment